Art/life summary of 2013:
- January - Cute ZelGan to start the year >u<!
- February - Lot’s of study drawing and painting, self portraits for digital printing project.
- March - Somehow passed the semester at school. Kth invited me for a week to Scotland *U*
- April - Time to work on diploma dresses :D!
- May - Sewing and sewing and sewing. And I met Ponthi and Chris in Berlin *U*!! Cool Month!
- June - Finished one school. Summer vacation!
- July - fun and relaxing <3
- August - Some fanarts, some studies.
- September - Writing thesis all night long, makes you happy, keeps you strong. The motto of September 2013: “I’ll never get my degree!”
- October - Even more stress and drama and then the big, happy ending xD Defended my diploma, you can call me Master of Arts! Hell Yeah!
- November - One night in October, I mailed my cv and portfolio to a local game developer. Dunno, I guess I was drunk or something. They called the next day, invited me for a meeting, a week later I learned that I have proven myself worthy. And that’s the story how I became a “professional” junior concept artist - 12th November 2013.
- December - How do I live when I have to work 8h a day? The helllll, but I want to stay there, it’s an awesome place with cool people <3 Finally got myself a 3ds and Link between Worlds. All I have are messy sketches. I’m ashamed of myself and I need to draw more again eheheeh
I’m sad that I don’t really have time for tumblr. and fanarts anymore. Always said I would draw this and that after diploma, but then work appeared so quickly and it was so unexpected and I have to learn to schedule my days properly, so I can manage to work and be a fanderp at the same time u_u And still whenever I post something I get so much support. THANK YOU!! ;_;!!!
Overall it was a cool…. Wait. No. It was a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, amazing, dreams-come-true year! >u<